Hello! This is our public blog, but we are now posting on our private blog. Please keep this as the link on your own blog so that we can still be found by old friends. This blog has an open-comment policy to allow anyone to leave their email and request an invite. So if you're not invited - just ask me! It also has a link for you to come right over to our private blog where you can find out what we're up to.



Thanks! Garrett & Shelly

Friday, July 17, 2009

New Beginnings in Sunny Arizona


So Garrett and I have moved to the land of the SUN! Here's a blurb of updates:

-We've been married 2 and 1/2 years!!! THE BEST 2 and 1/2 years of our life so far. I love you so much Garrett.

-Garrett was the stud catcher for SUU's baseball team (see how cute in his catcher gear?)
-Graduated from SUU with our Bach degrees this spring
-Bought a labrador puppy - she's so smart and fun!
-Moved to Arizona so I could start Physician Assistant school. It's kickin my tail feathers!
-Found a HOUSE to rent! We love it! Laces loves the backyard!
-Recommitted to updating my blog.. at least once a year :)

2 comments:

{brady+sarah} said...

Yay!! Shelly I'm so happy that your gonna blog!! Now we can keep updated on each others lives!! Brady will LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! We got a puppy too!!

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

You did?! I had no idea! A little white fluffy one? I remember Brady saying he wanted one like that haha. I knew I needed to keep up a blog or else we would be dead to the world! :)