Hello! This is our public blog, but we are now posting on our private blog. Please keep this as the link on your own blog so that we can still be found by old friends. This blog has an open-comment policy to allow anyone to leave their email and request an invite. So if you're not invited - just ask me! It also has a link for you to come right over to our private blog where you can find out what we're up to.
Thanks! Garrett & Shelly
5 comments:
Those are very afraid faces!
do I see light hair again?
Shelly!! I was so excited to see your comment. I'm tickled pink at the thought of being able to keep up on your fun happenings. I miss you so much and am so glad to now be "in touch" in a way. Sad that we call blog stocking keeping in touch! So for when you do go private-my email is songbird98_23@hotmail.com
Ah I'm so excited I found you here..you have a new follower :) You look so happy and busy! ;) I stalked for a minute and saw the picture of you with dark hair...so CUTE!
Shell I just miss your face! I CAN'T WAIT to play over Christmas, even if it's only an hour :) You are darling and I love the hair.. never in a million years did I think you would die it haha. Love you friend!
Post a Comment