Hello! This is our public blog, but we are now posting on our private blog. Please keep this as the link on your own blog so that we can still be found by old friends. This blog has an open-comment policy to allow anyone to leave their email and request an invite. So if you're not invited - just ask me! It also has a link for you to come right over to our private blog where you can find out what we're up to.



Thanks! Garrett & Shelly

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NEWS

No link to the private blog, who am I kidding? It's hard enough for me just to blog once.. blogging twice on a private and public blog is a little over-ambitious. If I haven't invited you yet, it's just because I'm a lazy blogger, and I may bag the private blog. Hmm...?

Anyways on to the big news!

Garrett has applied and been accepted to many different law schools across the country, and we have made our decision to have him become a graduate of. . .

(Drumroll please)

BYU!

We are very excited and feel that life is, once again, falling into place.
The Lord has definitely heard our prayers and has absolutely prepared us along the way for the decisions we are making today. It's amazing to look back, and incredible to look forward.

We are moving immediately (as decided two days ago), and will enjoy the beautiful summer in Utah!

We have acquired many things here in the Land of the Sun. New dining set, new living room furniture, new car, a whole lot of new/old junk from a whole lot of yardsales (I may or may not be the only one responsible for that) and

THIS SWEET THING!:



Love. Love. Love.

So life is good!



2 comments:

Casey Williams said...

Congrats! So exciting to be closer to your family!

Josh 'n Jenn said...

I was glad to find that I could see what you're up to. Congrats on coming back to Utah- wish it were st goerge, but maybe someday... Your little girl is so adorable!