Hello! This is our public blog, but we are now posting on our private blog. Please keep this as the link on your own blog so that we can still be found by old friends. This blog has an open-comment policy to allow anyone to leave their email and request an invite. So if you're not invited - just ask me! It also has a link for you to come right over to our private blog where you can find out what we're up to.



Thanks! Garrett & Shelly

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things I love about Fall

The decorations.
Thanks to everyone who has ever chosen
a Halloween deco item as my Bday gift,
and thanks to my mom for awesome
hand-me-down decos, and
a special thanks to the Dollar Store
for always being there.




The brawny man.
He visits me every fall for a
short time.
It's a fabulous little tradition.

THANKS FOR BEING A PHOTO TROOPER
BRAWNY MAN!


The food. Garrett found a
"homemade punkin pie"
recipe - yeah home made with a REAL
out-of-the-pumpkin-patch pumpkin!
Plus what's better than a man who cooks?
DELISH to both!!
The weather... and the colors, well AZ just has
green (see the trees & lawns behind me)
But it's been great riding to school!
Garrett even joined me the other day, then
of course took off for a "real" ride
after I was dropped off to class :)




something unique to AZ... neighbors get
WAY I mean WAAAAAAAY into
decorating their houses! Check out all the
blowups, pumpkins, little dressed up animals
and whatever else. This is just one of MANY

And even our pup loves fall. She rings her
doggy door bell until we open the door, and
then she plops down, sticks her head out,
and falls fast asleep.
So she appears in every post... what?
I love my dog :)
Who couldn't love this face?!

1 comment:

sheryl said...

Now I know who is on for the pies at Thanksgiving! Looks yummy! I don't think there is such a thing as a bad photo from either of you. I can't wait to see how adorable my grandkids will be. LOL... o.k. Laces is cute. So my brunette daughter, Happy Birthday! You are every thing a mom could want for a daughter. What a blessing!