This is Garrett and I at a "Chicago Style"
pizza joint... it wasn't as good
pizza joint... it wasn't as good
as the sources said.. so we'll
leave it unnamed.
In their defense - the breadsticks
were great! And of course, any date
is a good date, so we can't complain.
leave it unnamed.
In their defense - the breadsticks
were great! And of course, any date
is a good date, so we can't complain.
This is handsome husband. Nuff said.
Actually, I have to say more. This is
Garrett's new hat that he's really
excited about, it's a golfer's
baseball hat...
Actually, I have to say more. This is
Garrett's new hat that he's really
excited about, it's a golfer's
baseball hat...
See it has the LA logo on front, the
Superstition Springs logo on the side,
and a magnetic golfer's marker that
you can keep on the bill. SO nifty!
Superstition Springs logo on the side,
and a magnetic golfer's marker that
you can keep on the bill. SO nifty!
most adoring dog in the world.
You would think he was a stuffed animal
except for the little heart beat.
We LOVE him.
around with the golf ball in the
backyard. He's pretty good!
into the couch with 17 colors of pens, 10
stacks of books and one snuggly little puppy.
little toy RIGHT on the nearest pair of
shoes he can find, he's hilarious.
-Garrett's work is going well, he's staying
busy even in this rough market. He's an
honest and pleasant employee, which
makes him golden.
-PA school is awesome because I'm
ALMOST DONE with YEAR ONE!
In fact, we have now lived in Arizona for
exactly one year. Crazy how time can fly
when you're staying busy.
Year two here we come.
busy even in this rough market. He's an
honest and pleasant employee, which
makes him golden.
-PA school is awesome because I'm
ALMOST DONE with YEAR ONE!
In fact, we have now lived in Arizona for
exactly one year. Crazy how time can fly
when you're staying busy.
Year two here we come.
So this is us as of late!

6 comments:
So fun to keep in touch a little here and there huh. It has been fun to read your post about what your days are like for you two...oh, and also for your cute little puppy too. You are a fun family!! That's so crazy how one year can fly by huh. It's fun to know that you have a year of PA school behind you. I remember like it was just yesterday when you announced at relief society that you were going off to PA school. Wow, how time flys!
Glad to hear you guys are doing well and staying so busy! Love following your blog! You guys are adorable! Take care!
This is try number 4. Lets see if I can post now. You look great...as always. Student life is treating you well. Glad you are having fun. You should post about that cool AZ weather that you are enjoying! LOL I love you! You're my favorite daugher! (sshhhh don't tell)
WOW you DID brainstorm!!!! THANKS for all the fabulous ideas.
my blog is currently under construction and you better believe im going to do some changes! so keep checking back!
I wish you guys lived closer too!!! maybe one day? i hope all is well you guys. youre still the cutest couple ever!! :) Love your cuz, Alex
I just left my email on your going private post.
It was good to see you in SG.
Hi shelly, I love your dark hair! You're gorgeous either way, blond or brown! I probably should have posted this on your other blog, oh well, hopefully you'll still check your comments here.
Post a Comment