Hello! This is our public blog, but we are now posting on our private blog. Please keep this as the link on your own blog so that we can still be found by old friends. This blog has an open-comment policy to allow anyone to leave their email and request an invite. So if you're not invited - just ask me! It also has a link for you to come right over to our private blog where you can find out what we're up to.



Thanks! Garrett & Shelly

Monday, April 11, 2011

Banana Baby

The official 5 month photo:I am at 20 weeks.

Term is 40 so we are at our mid-way-mark.

This baby is HALF BAKED!

And as long as a banana. Love it.

She squirms now and again which is so fun. I still have cravings and aversions; will I ever want to look at poultry again? Cravings are red licorice, yellow cake mix, pizza hut pizza, and recently alfredo. My newest love is the belly band. WONDERFUL. Garrett is staying busy at work and doing well. This baby has us both giddy all the time. I love watching him talk about this precious darling girl and imagine scenarios he may someday play out with her. I love hearing his insight on parenting and discussing our ideas for keeping our family tightly knit. He will be the best daddy ever just like he is THE BEST husband in the world. Things are good in the Messerly home!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Shelly you look amazing! You are one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen!

Courtney B said...

You and Garratt are the CUTEST! Seriously so excited for you guys!

Jorgensen's said...

Yeah!!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!! You will be the best parents!!! You look great!!!

StephanieRose said...

Shelly, I linked to your blog from Megans- and I am so so happy for you and Garrett! You are as cute can be- and I love the comparisons to fruit. a lot. By the way- this is Stephanie Bracken now Zander.... :)